Turtle Wax Trim Restorer
Turtle Wax Trim Restorer is a viscous liquid protectant that brings back the original color to faded exterior plastic and rubber. Plus, it prevents fading of trim on newer vehicles and covers dull-white wax residue that typically gets on trim!
- It beautifies and leaves a deep shine on rubber, plastic molded bumpers, tonneau covers, weather stripping, and textured trim.
- The unique formula penetrates exterior trim and bonds a protective shield that resists degradation from the heat of the sun, harmful U.V. radiation, rain, and abrasive soils.
With one easy application of Turtle Wax Trim Restorer, it restores the original appearance and shines to all colors of dull, faded trim.
Directions to use
- Step 1: Shake well. Squeeze a ribbon of product onto foam applicator / Sponge.
- Step 2: Apply a heavy coat of product using a gentle back and forth, overlapping motion onto exterior plastic or rubber bumpers, window seals, and plastic trim.
- Step 3: Do not use on any automotive interior or exterior, where a slippery surface is not desirable.
- Step 4: Wipe excess product off any painted or metal trim within one hour