Carmate.in is dedicated to protecting your privacy, and we recognize the value you place on the confidentiality and security of your Personally Identifiable Information.
We recognize the significance you place on the privacy of Identifiable Information, and we are dedicated to preserving it. Information that identifies you, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and financial information acquired by carmate.in through this website, is referred to as "identifiable information." As a result, please check back regularly.
What will we do with your information?
The information we gather from you, whether you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, answer to a survey or marketing email, surf the website, or utilize certain other site features, may be used in the following ways
- To allow us to tailor your experience and present the information and product options you are most interested in.
- To make improvements to our website so that we can better serve you.
- To help us react to your customer service inquiries more effectively.
- To run a contest, promotion, survey, or other feature on the site.
- To process your transactions as fast as possible.
- To solicit feedback and evaluations on services or products.
- To follow up with them once they've written to you (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
How do we keep your data safe?
- We don't employ vulnerability scanning or PCI compliance scanning.
- We give information and articles. We never request credit card information.
- Malware scanning is performed regularly.
- We have an SSL certificate installed.
- We have an SSL-secured payment gateway.
Do we employ the usage of 'cookies'?
Yes. Cookies are tiny files that a website or service provider uploads to your computer's hard disc (if you allow) to allow the site's or service provider's systems to identify your browser and gather and remember information. Cookies, for example, assist us in remembering and processing the goods in your shopping basket. They're also used to assist us in understanding your preferences based on previous or current site activity so that we can deliver better services to you.
Cookies are used to:
- Assist you with remembering and processing the things in your shopping basket.
- Recognize and remember user preferences for future visits.
- Keep a running tally of advertising.
Google, The Google Advertising Principles, summarise Google's advertising standards.
Cookies are used by Google, a third-party provider, to show advertising on our site.
When a Do Not Track (DNT) browser feature is in place, we respect Do Not Track signals and do not track, install cookies, or utilize advertising.
Is third-party behavioral tracking permitted on our website?
- In seven business days
Act to Combat Spam (CAN-SPAM)
The CAN-SPAM Act defines regulations for commercial email, specifies requirements for commercial messaging, provides recipients the ability to have emails sent to them stopped and spells out harsh consequences for violators.
Your email address is collected so that we can:
- Send information, answer queries, and react to additional requests or questions
- Process orders and deliver order-related information and updates.
- Provide you with the further product and service information
- After the initial purchase, market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients.
We agree to the following to comply with CAN-SPAM:
- Do not use subject lines or email addresses that are fraudulent or deceptive.
- In any acceptable way, identify the communication as advertising.
- Include our company's or site headquarters' physical address.
- If a third-party email marketing provider is utilized, keep an eye on it for compliance.
- Quickly honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests.
- Include a link at the bottom of each email that allows people to unsubscribe.
You can unsubscribe from receiving future emails at any time by sending us an email at
- Read the instructions at the bottom of each email and follow them.
And we'll quickly unsubscribe you from ALL future communications.
Getting in Touch with Us