Turtle Wax Headlight Lens Restorer Kit
Introducing Turtle Wax Headlight Lens Restorer Kit
Turtle Wax Headlight Lens Restorer is the all in one solution to yellowed or discolored headlights, conditions.
- The Kit contains all the essential tools needed to remove stubborn plastic oxidation and restore lens clarity.
The kit contains Lens Clarifying Compound, Spray Lubricant, and Professional Wet Restoration Pads.
Directions to Use
- Step 1: Wash headlight surface with a Turtle Wax shampoo as directed to remove surface dirt. Dry headlight surface.
- Step 2: Use masking tape to protect the painted surface around the headlight.
- Step 3: Apply Clarifying Compound to a cotton cloth. Rub compound over entire headlight using firm pressure. Buff with a clean, soft, cotton cloth. If headlight does not come clean with Clarifying Compound, proceed to step.
- Step 4: Apply Spray Lubricant to Level 1 green pad and to the headlight to be restored. Use pads on only those areas requiring restoration. Begin rubbing the Level 1 green pad, using firm finger pressure, in a back and forth motion over the headlight, continuing until much of the oxidation is removed. Use the Spray Lubricant as necessary to keep the headlight and pad wet (the green Level 1 pad will require the longest use).
- Step 5: Immediately switch to the Level 2 brown pad. Rub back and forth in the opposite direction (90 degrees) of the Level 1 green pad for about 1 minute, keeping the pad and headlight surface wet using the Spray Lubricant. Switch to the Level 3 blue side of the final pad and repeat the process for 1 minute. Flip to the Level 4 purple side of the final pad and repeat the process for 1 minute.
- Step 6: Dry the headlight with a cotton towel. Apply Clarifying Compound and rub thoroughly back and forth until the headlight clarifies. Let compound dry to a haze and buff with a cotton cloth. Clarifying Compound can be applied by machine with a foam pad at 1500 RPMs.
- Step 7: Important: Clean both lenses before opening the Base Coat Wipe. Open pouch containing the Base Coat wipe and quickly coat both lenses with the wipe. Once dry, immediately follow with the Lens Sealing Wipe. This helps prevent future yellowing. Coating will dry within 24 hours.