Bergmann Typhoon Heavy Duty Metal Car Tyre Inflator (Blue)
There are several excellent reasons why it makes good sense to have a tyre inflator in your car at all times. Imagine being stranded at the middle of the road at night in case you get a flat tyre. Its not safe. A tyre inflator will help you inflate your tyre instantly and get you to the nearest garage. No need to stand in queues at petrol pumps to top up the tyre air. Last but not the least, you can use your tyre inflator to inflate your children’s bike wheels, footballs, swimming floats and even the occasional air mattress.
Bergmann Germany now brings to you a carefully designed tyre inflator that is not just quick but is sturdy, safe, robust, durable, ultra-portable and convenient. Its powerful 100% copper motor is designed for efficient long term operation even under harsh climatic conditions. Simply plug it in your car’s cigarette lighter socket, fix the hose brass valve to your tyre and switch it on. It is super-quick and can inflate a mid-size tyre from 0 to 30 psi in just about 2 minutes !
The easy-to-read Pressure Gauge is accurate up to +2% and is protected with a rubber bumper. You also have a bright LED light which would prove very handy during use in dark or low light conditions. Its braided (knitted) rubber air-hose is heat and wear resistant. Durable metal body is grounded by anti-vibration rubber feet to prevent unwanted movement. There is no periodic maintenance required and the design is oil-free. Extra nozzles have been provided for inflating toys, balls and water sport equipment. Finally, you can rest in peace with a no questions asked 1 year warranty.
Note In the interest of the consumer, please beware of the following -
1) Plastic body air compressors are not able to radiate out the heat generated during compression. This results in increased wear and tear of the inner parts, resulting in a shorter lifespan. Metal air compressors are sturdier, can radiate heat better.
2) Double cylinder air compressors are technically not suitable to be run in a car as they are known to drain out the car battery. Their current requirement is very high and there is also a risk of the car inner circuit fuse getting blown off.
3) The power of a Tyre Inflator is determined by Watts and Litres/minute. Often, many manufactures try to fool consumers by stating higher psi figure (such as 300 psi). The psi figure only indicates what the gauge can measure and is in no way related to the power of the inflator.
- [SOLID METAL BODY INFLATOR] - Unlike other plastic inflators which are delicate and noisy, Bergmann Typhoon is an all-metal. solid-build, heavy-duty, tough and reliable air inflator.
- [SAY NO TO PLASTIC INFLATORS] – Most plastic body air compressors are fragile, noisy and not able to radiate out the heat generated during compression. This results in increased wear and tear of the inner parts. Metal air compressors are stronger, sturdier, can radiate heat better and have much lower noise and vibration.
- [FASTER INFLATION] – The technologically advanced direct-drive 150W heavy-duty 100% pure copper core motor provides superfast inflation. We have the industry-best inflation time of 0-30 psi in around 2 minutes for a 145/70 R12 size tyre.
- [BUILT-IN HIGH-PRECISION PRESSURE GAUGE] – Bergmann Typhoon’s high precision analog gauge is protected with a rubber bumper. It does not require any batteries and has longer life than most digital gauges. It and provides quick and 100% precise readings whenever needed.
- [WITH BRAIDED RUBBER AIR HOSE] – With , thick, braided (knitted), heat-proof, rat-proof, rubber air hose for tyre inflation as opposed to a plain rubber hose found in other inflators.
- [WITH ANTI-VIBRATION FEET AND LONG CORD] – With anti-vibration rubber feet and 3m long power cord that comfortably reaches all tyres.
- [WITH BRIGHT LED LIGHT] – With super bright LED light for use during dark/low light conditions.
- [WITH MULTIPURPOSE ATTACHMENTS AND FREE BAG] - With extra fuse and multipurpose nozzle attachments for inflation of bicycles, air bed, basketballs etc. and a free storage bag. Bleeder Valve Present : Yes
- [NO MAINTENANCE] - Oil less design with no maintenance required for the lifetime of the product.
- [1-YEAR WARRANTY] - 1 Year complete Warranty (Customer Service No - 022-2880-3232)